A. General Requirements
The minimum standard requirements of the Journal on Education (JoE) must be:
1. Written in English or Bahasa.
2. The length of the submitted paper is at least 20 pages for research paper.
3, The article must include abstract in Bahasa and English (100-200 words) and be following by the keywords (3-5 words)
4. Use of a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management and formatting. The citation must the form in-text and bibliography are based on APA 6th Edition (American Psychological Association)
5. Make sure that your paper is prepared using the JoE paper tempate
B. Structure of The Manuscript
The manuscript must be prepared and suggested present follow the structure:
1. Title. The title of the paper should descripe research aims, method/model, an objective, without Acronym or abbreviation
2. Abstract. The abstract has 100 to 200 words; no citacion; state in the abstract a primary objective, research design, methodology, main outcomes, and results, and the conclusions.
3. Section structure. Author are suggested to present their article in the section structure: Introduction-Method-Result and Discussion-Conclusion-Acknowledgment-Reference
4. Refrences. Expect a minimum of 30 references primarily with a minimum of 85% from reputable journal papers with DOI or URLs.
5. The manuscript should be checked and edited by an English Language Editor (Proofreader)
Please contact info for the problems.