HUBUNGAN SELF-EFFICACY TERHADAP KEMAMPUAN BERPIKIR KRITIS MATEMATIS SISWA SMK PADA MATERI BARISAN DAN DERET ARITMATIKA

  • Abdul Robbi Misbahudin IKIP SIliwangi
Keywords: Ability of Mathematical Critical Thinking, Self-Efficacy

Abstract

This research aims to determine the relationship between students' self-efficacy on critical thinking skills of vocational students in arithmetic sequence and series material. The method used is quantitative by correlation method. This research was conducted in one of the Vocational Schools in Cimahi City with a population of all students of class XI and a sample of class XI-RPL 5 of 30 people. The instrument used in this study was a questionnaire instrument to measure students 'level of self-efficacy and test instruments to measure students' critical thinking skills. The results of the analysis show that there is a significant relationship between students 'self-efficacy with students' mathematical critical thinking abilities and the effect of self-efficacy on the critical thinking skills of students of Vocational High School class XI which is 19.89% while the remaining 80.11% is influenced by other factors

References

Anandari, D. S. (2013). Hubungan Persepsi Siswa atas Dukungan Sosial Guru dengan Self-Efficacy Pelajaran Matematika pada Siswa SMA Negeri 14 Surabaya. Jurnal Psikologi Pendidikan Dan Perkembangan, 2(3), 212.
Happy, N., & Widjajanti, D. B. (2014). Keefektifan PBL Ditinjau dari Kemampuan Berpikir Kritis dan Kreatif Matematis, serta Self-Esteem Siswa SMP. Jurnal Riset Pendidikan Matematika, 1(1), 48–57.
Hendriana, H., Rohaeti, E. E., & Sumarmo, U. (2017). Hard Skills dan Soft Skillls Matematik Siswa. Bandung: PT Refika Aditama.
Jayadipura, Y. (2014). Mengukur Kemampuan Berfikir Kritis Matematik. In Prosiding Seminar Nasional Pendidikan Matematika (p. 125). Cimahi: STKIP Siliwangi Bandung.
Maftukhin, M. (2013). Keefektifan Model Pembelajaran CPS Berbantuan CD Pembelajaran Terhadap Kemampuan Berpikir Kritis Materi Pokok Geometri Kelas X (Doctoral dissertation, Universitas Negeri Semarang).
Muslim, S. R. (2015). Pengaruh Penggunaan Metode Student Facilitator And Explaining Dalam Pembelajaran Kooperatif Terhadap Kemampuan Berpikir Kritis Matematik Siswa SMK di Kota Tasikmalaya. Prosiding Seminar Nasional Matematika dan Pendidikan Matematika STKIP Siliwangi Bandung. 1(3): 240-245.
Putra, H. D. (2017). Pengembangan Instrumen untuk Meningkatkan Kemampuan Mathematical Problem Posing Siswa SMA. Jurnal Euclid, 4(1), 636–645.
Sobri, M., & Moerdiyanto, M. (2014). Pengaruh Kedisiplinan dan Kemandirian Belajar terhadap Hasil Belajar Ekonomi Madrasah Aliyah di Kecamatan Praya. Harmoni Sosial: Jurnal Pendidikan IPS, 1(1).
Sumarmo, U. (2010). Berpikir dan Disposisi Matematik: Apa, Mengapa, dan Bagaimana Dikembangkan Pada Peserta Didik. Jurnal FMIPA UPI
Published
2019-02-28
How to Cite
Misbahudin, A. (2019). HUBUNGAN SELF-EFFICACY TERHADAP KEMAMPUAN BERPIKIR KRITIS MATEMATIS SISWA SMK PADA MATERI BARISAN DAN DERET ARITMATIKA. Journal on Education, 1(2), 445-450. Retrieved from https://jonedu.org/index.php/joe/article/view/86