Pengaruh Model Discovery Learning Berbantuan Geogebra terhadap Kemampuan Pemahaman Konsep Matematis Siswa di SMP Negeri 3 Tanjung Morawa

Main Article Content

Mifta Aqila Nasution
Izwita Dewi

Abstract

This research is a quasi-experimental research. The objectives of this study are to: (1) determine the influence on the use of the geogebra-assisted Discovery Learning model on students' ability to understand mathematical concepts, (2) know the influence of KAM on students' ability to understand mathematical concepts, (3) know the interaction between geogebra-assisted discovery learning models and KAM on students' mathematical concept understanding ability, (4) find out how much influence on the use of geogebra-assisted Discovery Learning models to the ability to understand mathematical concepts of students. The instrument used is a test of the ability to understand mathematical concepts. The results of this study show that: (1) Geogebra-assisted discovery learning model has a significant effect on students' ability to understand mathematical concepts, (2) Students' initial mathematical ability has a significant effect on students' ability to understand mathematical concepts, (3) there is no interaction between the geogebra-assisted discovery learning learning model and KAM on students' ability to understand mathematical concepts, (4) the geogebra-assisted discovery learning model has an influence of 87.8% on students' ability to understand mathematical concepts in experimental classes and the other 12.2% is influenced by other factors that affect students' abilities.

Article Details

How to Cite
Nasution, M. A., & Dewi, I. (2024). Pengaruh Model Discovery Learning Berbantuan Geogebra terhadap Kemampuan Pemahaman Konsep Matematis Siswa di SMP Negeri 3 Tanjung Morawa. Journal on Education, 6(2), 13514-13526. https://doi.org/10.31004/joe.v6i2.5197
Section
Articles

References

Akhiruddin, Sujarwo, Haryanto, A. & Nurhikmah. (2019). Belajar dan Pembelajaran. Makassar: CV. Cahaya Bintang Cemerlang
Ansari, B.I. (2018). Komunikasi Matematik Strategi Berfikir dan Manajemen Belajar. Banda Aceh: Yayasan Pena.
Antika, M.S., Lies, A., & Rena, R. (2019). Pengaruh Penerapan Model Pembelajaran Kooperatif Tipe Think-Pair-Square terhadap Kemampuan Pemahaman Konsep Matematis ditinjau dari Kemampuan Awal Matematika Siswa SMP. Juring (Journal for Research in Mathematics Learning). 2(2): 118-129.
Arikunto, S. (2018). Dasar-dasar Evaluasi Pendidikan. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Batubara, I. H. (2019). Improving Student’s Critical Thinking Ability Through Guided Discovery Learning Methods Assisted by Geogebra. International Journal for Educational and Vocational Studies. 1(2): 116–119.
Davita, P.W.C., Hepsi, N., & Anwar, M. (2020). Pengaruh Model Problem Based Learning terhadap Kemampuan Pemahaman Matematis Ditinjau dari Kemampuan Awal Matematis Siswa. Tirtamath: Jurnal Penelitian dan Pengajaran Matematika. 2(2): 101-112.
Depdiknas. (2006). Peraturan Mentri Pendidikan Nasional Republik Indonesia Nomor 22 Tahun 2006 tentang Standar Isi untuk Satuan Pendidikan Dasar dan Menengah. Jakarta: Depdiknas.
Hasibuan, M., Ani, M., & Zul, A. (2022). Pengaruh Kemampuan Awal Matematis dan Model Pembelajaran (PjBL dan PBL) terhadap Kemampuan Penalaran Matematis dan Disposisi Matematis Siswa. Jurnal Cendekia. 6(2): 2298-2317.
Kartika, Y. (2018). Analisis Kemampuan Pemahaman Konsep Matematis Peserta Didik Kelas VII SMP pada Materi Bentuk Aljabar. Jurnal Pendidikan Tambusai. 2(4): 777-785.
Lestari, K.E. & Yudhanegara, M.R. (2015). Penelitian Pendidikan Matematika. Karawang: PT Refika Aditama.
Nur’aini. I.L., Erwin, H., Farid, H.B. & Deni, D. (2017). Pembelajaran Matematika Geometri secara Realistis dengan GeoGebra. Jurnal Matematika. 16(2): 1-6.
Suryadinata & Linuhung. (2018). Pengaruh Bahan Ajar Geometri Berbasis Penemuan Terbimbing terhadap Prestasi Belajar Mahasiswa. Kreano. 9(2): 184-190.
Syafti, O. (2020). Pengaruh Model Discovery Learning terhadap Kemampuan Pemahaman Konsep Matematika Siswa Kelas VII MTsN 12 Pesisir Selatan. Jurnal Kepemimpinan dan Kepengurusan Sekolah. 5(1): 57-64.
Trianingsih, A., Nurul, H. & Nindy, C.P. (2019). Pengaruh Model Discovery Learning terhadap Pemahaman Konsep Matematis Siswa pada Materi Persamaan Lingkaran di Kelas XI IPA. Variabel. 2(1): 1-8.
Yanti, R., Laswadi., Febria, N., Aan, P. & Nelpita, U. (2019). Penerapan Pendekatan Saintifik Berbantuan Geogebra dalam Upaya Meningkatkan Pemahaman Konsep Matematis Siswa. Jurnal Matematika dan Pendidikan Matematika. 10(2): 180-194.