The Influence of Psychological Capital, Certification Status and Work Resources on Teachers Performance

Main Article Content

Muh Adnan Hudain
Fitria Khasanah
Susatyo Adhi Pramono
Dede Haryanto
Ilham Kamaruddin


This study's objective is to ascertain how self-efficacy, optimism, hope, and social support affect all aspects of a teacher's profession, including their autonomy, connection with superiors, performance evaluations, and certification status. The sample for this study included 859 high school teachers. With a non-probability selection process, 230 teachers were chosen. Use confirmatory factor analysis (CFA) techniques to assess the accuracy of measurement tools. Using multiple regression to examine research data. The results of the study show that numerous elements, such as self-efficacy, optimism, hope, resilience, social support, the nature of a teacher's connection with superiors, autonomy, performance assessment, and teacher certification status, have a significant impact on all of a teacher's work. The results of the study show that all independent factors can explain 49% of the variance in the overall amount of work, while variables not included in the study have an impact on the remaining 51%. According to the results of the hypothesis testing, hope, optimism, and self-efficacy all significantly affect how well an individual performs at work.

Article Details

How to Cite
Hudain, M., Khasanah, F., Pramono, S., Haryanto, D., & Kamaruddin, I. (2023). The Influence of Psychological Capital, Certification Status and Work Resources on Teachers Performance. Journal on Education, 5(4), 11977-11982.


Ariani, D. W. (2013). The relationship between employee engagement, organizational citizenship behavior, and counterproductive work behavior. International Journal of Business Administration, 2(4).
Bakker, A. B., & Bal, P. M. (2010). Weekly work engagement and performance: A study among starting teachers. Journal of Ocupational and Organizational Psychology, 83, 189-206.
Bakker, A. B., Demerouti E., Hakanen & Xanthopoulou. (2007). Job resources boost work engagement, particularly when job demands are high. Journal of Educational Psychology, 99(2), 274–284.
Coetzer, C. F., Rothmann, S. (2007). Job demands, job resources and work engagement of employees in a manucfaturing organization. Southern African Business Review, 11(3), 20-35.
Kamaruddin, I., Tannady, H., & Aina, M. (2023). The efforts to improve children’s motoric ability by utilizing the role of traditional games. Journal on Education, 5(3), 9736-9740.
Kamaruddin, I., Tabroni, I., & Azizah, M. (2022). Konsep pengembangan self-esteem pada anak untuk membangun kepercayaan diri sejak dini. Al-Madrasah, 6(3), 496-503.
Khasanah, F., Wulandari, Y. O., & Octavianti, C. T. (2022). Pelatihan dan pendampingan guru pos PAUD Nurul Huda dalam pemanfaatan google sites sebagai website PAUD. Surya Abdimas, 6(1), 32-41.
Marsono, M., & Khasanah, F. (2018). Increasing students’ learning achievement through implementing the STAD (Students Teams Achievement Division) model with concept mapping approach. The First International Conference on Teacher Training and Education 2018.
Nafei, W. (2015). The Effects of psychological capital on employee attitudes and employee performance: A study on teaching hospitals in Egypt. International Journal of Business and Management, 10(3), 249-270. ISSN 1833-3850. E-ISSN 1833-8119
Rahman, A. (2014). Increasing the work discipline of teachers in the pearl peat foundation elementary school. Jurnal Administrasi Pendiidikan, 2(1), 1-9.
Sopwandin, I. (2019). Manajemen Pemasaran Pondok Pesantren Berbasis Program Pengabdian Masyarakat. J-MPI, 4(2), 78-85.
Sopwandin, I., Haryanti, E., & Dian. (2020). Manajemen Pelayanan Perpustakaan Perguruan Tinggi Islam. Evaluasi, 4(2), 317-344.
Xanthopoulou, D., Demerouti, E., & Schaufelli, W. B. (2009). Work engagement and financial returns: A diary Study on the role of job and personal resources. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 82, 183–200.