About the Journal
Journal on Education is aims to facilitate and promote the inquiry into and disseminations of research results on primary education, secondary education, higher education, teacher education, special education, adult education, non-formal education, and any new development and advancement in the field education. The scope of our Journal Includes:
1. Language an dliterature education
2.. Social science education
3. Sports and health education
4. Economics and business education
5. Math and natural science education
6. Vocational and engineering education
7. Visual arts, dance, music, and design education
Journal On Education publishes publications four times a year, in December, February, April, and August. The Journal is registered with E-ISSN: 2654-5497 and P-ISSN: 2655-1365.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, Doc, Docx, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Authors Guideline, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in ensuring a double blind review have been followed.
- Articles checked for similarity below 20%
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the works authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journals published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).